- Do I need to register before placing an order?
- Why should I become a registered user?
- How do I change my account information?
- What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
- Why is all your prices listed in Canadian funds?
- Is my privacy and personal information secure on your site?
- Can I modify or cancel my order?
- Do you restock items that are sold out?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Do I pay taxes on my order?
- What kinds of shipping options do you offer?
- How do I track my package after it has been shipped?
- What is your return policy?
- How soon will I receive a refund for my returns?
Do I need to register before placing an order?
You do not need to register before placing an order. You may register as soon as you have finished shopping, or check out as a Guest. Our registration process is fast, free and will save you time for future purchases. Click here to register.
Why should I become a registered user?
You will not be required to re-enter your shipping or billing addresses every time you order online. Wherever you place an order, it will be delivered to the registered address on file, unless you direct us otherwise.
How do I change my account information?
As soon as you log on to your account with your email address and password, it will direct you to your account overview to update/edit your account information.
What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Master card
Why is all your prices listed in Canadian funds?
At this point in time, our payment system is set up to handle Canadian dollars only.
Is my privacy and personal information secure on your site?
Shopping on our site is safe and secure.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after you have placed it with us.
Do you restock items that are sold out?
Yes, we do restock most of items.
Why was my order cancelled?
- Boutique B was unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the billing address does not match with the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order will be automatically cancelled.
- If your order has been cancelled, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Afterwards, create a new order using the correct billing address.
Do I pay taxes on my order?
In Canada, Boutique B.ca collects sales tax for products ordered on this website. The rate of sales tax that will applay to an order is dependent on the delivery address of the order. The 5% GST(Goods and Services Tax) is added to all orders in every province except for the following provinces in which the HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) is added to all orders; Nova Scotia (15%), Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador (13%) and Prince Edward Island (14%). In addition, provincial sale tax is added to all orders in the province of Québec (9.975%).
What kinds of shipping options do you offer?
We offer ground and express shipping options. Free ground shipping is available to all Canadian provinces with purchase of $100.00 or more.
How do I track my package after it has been shipped?
As soon as your package is shipped, you may receive an email notification confirming the shipment. The email will provide you with the tracking number for your package and link to the shipping carrier’s website.
What is your return policy?
Return limitations apply. Please to view the full details of our return policy.
How soon will I receive a refund for my returns?
Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credit, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.